VENDOR ACH PAYMENT GUIDELINES
WPX Energy, Inc. has initiated a process to pay vendors through Automated Clearing House (ACH). We are excited about the change and the benefit it brings to our vendors.
- Vendors must complete the Direct Deposit Authorization Form.
- ACH payments scheduled for payment on Saturday or Sunday will be deposited in the vendor’s ACH bank account on Monday morning.
- ACH payments scheduled for payment on a holiday will be deposited in the vendor’s ACH bank account on the morning of the first business day following the holiday.
- Invoices submitted prior to the completion of the ACH form will be paid by standard check payment.
- If you experience trouble with the ACH process, please send an email describing the issue to: WPXvendorpaysite@wpxenergy.com.
- If you have already signed up as a vendor in our Spendworks/Oildex system, please submit your invoices to that system for payment and disregard the information below.
- If you have not signed up as a vendor in our Spendworks/Oildex system, invoices from the vendor must include, on the top section of the invoice:
- the routing code and the ACH bank account number, or
- the last five digits of the account number and the letters “ACH” (Example: ACH54321)
This information is to help ensure the payment is going to the correct bank account. Invoices that do not include either the ACH bank account number or ACH and the last five digits of the account will be processed via standard check payment.
Note: The ACH remittance to your bank account will have the invoice number and dollar amounts included, so you will know exactly what invoices the ACH payment covered. For example: Vendor A received an ACH payment to cover invoices 753 and 754. Vendor A will see on its bank statement on the ACH feed: 753, $1,737.34; 754, $908.32.